Get Your Free Estimate Now!
- Portland (503) 384-9100
- Seattle (206) 652-4200
- Scheduling the Estimate - We will work to arrange the estimate around your schedule. Our professional office staff will work with you to determine the best time for us to come out and give you a free estimate on your project.
- The Estimate - Our estimator will assess your needs, describe the process, and answer any questions you may have. You will be left with a contract that includes all the specifics of the house painting project. We’ll also leave a list of addresses of projects we’ve completed in your neighborhood so you can take a look at our work.
- Color Consulting - Our office staff will once again work around your schedule to bring our color consultant to your home. Whether you know what color you want, or you need some help choosing the right color, we will always do a test patch (or several) until your needs are met. We want you to be happy with the choice, so we will not start any project until you have signed off on the color.
- Washing - Our washing crew will be scheduled to thoroughly hand and power-wash your home to ensure the surface is ready for paint.
- Painting - Our experienced painting crew will prepare your home for painting. This may include scraping, caulking, and other minor maintenance. We will protect all surfaces where paint could drip, and collect all paint chips left from scraping. Once ready for paint, we will begin the hand-painting of your house, using the brush and roll technique exclusively. No sprayers will be used.
- Clean-Up - We keep the work site organized and clean on a daily basis. All trash from the project is collected and disposed of upon completion. You will have the opportunity to inspect all work and job site cleanliness, before our crew leaves.
- Completion - Upon completion, we ask for a final rating of our performance. These ratings are used to maintain and improve our level of customer service and project quality.
- Warranty - We provide a seven year warranty on our work.