- Portland (503) 384-9100
- Seattle (206) 652-4200
Eco Friendly Painting
Here’s how we keep it green:
- Hand painting does not release paint into the air (overspray).
- We use high quality pure acrylic latex paints, which have low or no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- We are a lead-safe contractor. It is important to us that we don’t compromise the health and safety of our clients or crews when working on any project. We test for lead on all homes built before 1978, and follow the state and EPA’s guidelines when working around lead paint. Click here for more details.
- We do not waste paper or plastic needlessly covering every area of your home. We reuse our canvas drop cloths that protect only the surfaces where paint may drip. Our brushes, buckets, rollers and paint cans are cleaned and reused as many times as possible.
- Upon completion of your project, we scrape all excess paint from our tools. This reduces the amount of water needed for cleanup.
- We only drive gas electric hybrids and fuel efficient trucks.